[bct] Re: eyes!

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:20:26 -0700

A friend of ours has two artificial eyes and was in a Christian bookstore
one day and some lady kept telling her that she would see again.  This went
on for several minutes and she finally took out one of her eyes and the lady
said "God will heal you."  My friend left the store without getting what she
had gone there fore.

Rose Combs