[bct] Re: eyes!

  • From: "Anthony Rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:15:55 -0600

Oh, that's helareous!
I too have artificial eyes, and I live on the eleventh floor of a highrise.
People kept saying how it was such a shame that I couldn't look down and see
the beautiful view, and I finally came up with a comeback.  I said that I tried
a couple of times, but my eyes kept falling out, and I had to get someone to go
find them for me, so it wasn't worth the effort, and I was now content to just
let people tell me about the view.