[bct] Re: email address for switching between single messages and digest

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:48:48 -0600

Hi Cynthia:
When I do it because I want to keep all the messages in one file for a period of time, I simply put unset digest in the subject field. It works fine and I sent a message to Andrew to this effect.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness
----- Original Message ----- From: <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>