[bct] email address for switching between single messages and digest

  • From: "synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx" <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:23:47 GMT

Andrew's request to go back to single messages jogged my memory that there was
a digest option, which will work fabulously for me since I work and would
rather read all messages at once. I used the email address listed in a response
to that question and it kicked back. Through  a little quick research, I have
the correct email address and the command line to be placed in the subject. So
andrew, if you do the following, you should successfully convert to single
send email to

in the subject line put
unset blindcooltech digest

blindcooltech is all one word with no spaces. Hope this helps!
Synthia M. Greenwell
Program Coordinator,
20/200 Fellowship, Inc.