[bct] Re: eerie talking computer

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:31:03 -0600

When I still had a Gateway computer, it would sometimes turn itself on at the
break of dawn. I know this because that computer was in my bedroom at my folks'
house. The first few times this happened, I would hop out of bed to find the
monitor also turned on, and sometimes JAWS would have started although I turned
my speakers off most of the time prior to going to bed the previous night.