[bct] Re: editing with gold wave

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:47:57 -0700

I second the podcast on goldwave!
Jamie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Megan Kelly" <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 1:48 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: editing with gold wave

I'd really really love to hear a podcast on goldwave, as well.
Megan

At 01:07 PM 2/21/2006, you wrote:
Would there be anyone out there willing to do a podcast on editing
with gold wave? There are a lot of things I can do with it, but things
I still haven't figured out. Like for example how to delete say a ten
second segment from the middle of a file, how to insert things at
various points, etc.

One thing I've noticed in trying to figure out how to paste files
together, it doesn't appear as though you can tell if the paste took
or not until you've saved the file. Is Studio Recorder a lot easier to
use? It's quite a bit more expensive, isn't it?

Pam