[bct] editing podcasts

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cool tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:32:50 -0600

    hey guys..  I was looking around on the ftp site (looking for the snowman
cast,) when I noticed some zipped submissions.  I'm assuming that these are one
or more parts to a cast that need to be put together and what not before going
up on the website.  Would you guys like my help in doing this?
I have sound forge 6 and am very proficient with it.
if you guys want help with these types of editing projects, just let me know.

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin