[bct] eBay (was Re: Re: Paypal)

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:37:31 -0500

eBay can be hit and miss. I've bought several things from them, and I've been OK. Thing is, check the seller's feedback before you buy. I never buy anything from anyone whose feedback is less than 98% positive, and I think that this has kept me out of most trouble I might have had otherwise. The other thing to watch is shipping charges: while an item may cost 99 cents, they make up the difference in the shipping, sometimes. So before you place a bid or do a buy it now, definitely check out the shipping costs and shipping instructions.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Your phone and computer can really pay!