[bct] Re: dreams podcast.

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:08:18 -0700

I don't know, you would probably see since you have before.  I never have,
so I do not in my dreams but life is pretty much the way I feel and hear it
now except for the intuition I seem to have that gets me out of situations.
One thing I wish were reality is running, I always dream I am running and
all I have to do is lean forward a bit, push my feet behind me and I just
float along like it is so easy.  In reality I hate running, it hurts my weak
ankles, my knees and is especially difficult if the surface is uneven so my
dream running would be really nice.

Rose Combs