[bct] Re: dreams podcast.

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:20:36 -0700

I dream I am driving sometimes, but I some how know exactly where to go.  I
dream I an shopping and navigating a crowded store or mall with ease when in
reality I would never do it alone.

I fly a lot in my dreams too, according to some of the stuff I  have read
about psychology flying in dreams is not all that common.

I remember a doctor told me once that he did not think I could dream since I
have never been able to see.  He sure is wrong about that.

The ones that drive me crazy are the dreams when I dream I have gotten up to
go to work and then wham, I am back in bed again and have to do it all over.

Rose Combs