[bct] don't do it!!!

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cool tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 04:07:50 -0600

ok. today has just been one of those days.  I tried 3 programs and all 3 bombed
out on me, I mean, I hated them.
the first one was called v4s: a voice mail program for skype.  this program did
something weird with jaws so that eloquence didn't work.  second was called hot
recorder: supposed to record skype conversations.  this one wasn't very
accessible at all and barely usable.  the third and worst of all of these is
called sound tap.  another program that's supposed to record skype
conversations.  this program totally took over my sound card and caused it not
to produce sound when the program was shut down.  what's more, it also
prevented eloquence from running.  the problems this caused were monumental!!!
so, word of warning, unless your feeling really brave, I wouldn't use any of
the above programs.

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin
with!!