[bct] Re: disappearing e-mails

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:34:13 -0500

Walt, you ask, "Any chance that your hard
drive is filling up?".  Well, when I last checked, I had just a little over
200Gb left on this Naxtore 300Gb hard drive.  Now, at the rate I'm putting
audio on this hard drive in the form of completely uncompressed PCM wave
form files though, that won't be the case too much longer; maybe by
Christmas I'll need to get another e00Gb hard drive just for backing up only
my audio stuff.  Anyhow, What I'm going to do is go in to my account
property sheet and set it up so that messages are not deleted from the
server when I get them.  Right now, it's set up so that messages are deleted
from the server when they download to my system.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefooted,
Ray
Home phone and fax: