[bct] Re: disappearing e-mails

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:15:52 -0600

It could do that if you have a message rule set to delete certain emails, spam for example. Then the items would be in the deleted items folder. If that's not the case, then I'm not sure what's happening.

visit me at
Keep smiling!

From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bct] disappearing e-mails
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:28:22 -0500

Have any of y'all who use Outlook Express opened the program and heard the
sound indicating you have new e-mail; but, the messages aren't showing up in
your in box or any of your subfolders inside your in box? I just had this
happen twice. Any suggestions of anything I might look for? Monica, if you
just tried to send me e-mail, could you try again? That goes for any of
y'all. Thanks.\

Sincerely yours, The Constantly Barefooted, Ray Home phone and fax: (985)853-0139 E-mail: rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Skype Name: barefootedray Blog: www.raysworld.blogs.com Podcast .rss Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/worldofray

God bless President George W. Bush!
God bless our troops!
and God bless America