[bct] Re: disappearing e-mails

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:14:53 -0400

Check any filter rules that you have that delete mail as it's received.
Until I know that such a filter is working exactly the way I want it to, I
actually route the stuff that would otherwise be deleted into a folder
called Junk so that I can review it to make sure that nothing would be
deleted that I actually want saved somewhere. Then, once I know it's working
right, I change the filter definition so that it deletes the message instead
of routing it to the Junk folder.