[bct] digital talking book document on the NLS site

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:35:31 -0600

Some people have asked me off line if testers are still being sought for
the talking book player that NLS will be developing.  First of all, you
can read a lengthy paper on the change from cassettes to digital at

http://www.loc.gov/nls/businessplan/2003.html

Secondly, with regard to the testing question, I will see how much I can
tell you and get back to you.  As I said, because I Trace and myself and
a number of other companies are under non-disclosure agreement with NLS,
we have to be very careful about what we say.  I think what I am wanting
to tell you is in the public knowledge, but I want to check to make
sure.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995