[bct] Re: digital recorder wanted

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:59:07 -0500

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the list.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Riddle
  To: bcp
  Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:54 AM
  Subject: [bct] digital recorder wanted

  First off, allow me to introduce myself. I live in Sacramento California. I
recently discovered bct, as in last week. Yall look like a pretty interesting
bunch. Now, having said that, I have a question which may or may not be
relevant to this list. Is anybody willing to sell me a digital recorder? From
what I've seen, these things are upwards of 2-300 bucks. I can't really afford
those right now, lol. So, if anybody has an old model or something they'd like
to sell me, would you please contact me off list? I'm looking to do a few
submissions to the podcast, always assuming that's allowed of course <g>.