[bct] Re: digital recorder specs.

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:02:22 -0600

Jenny, I suppose you could scale down your wish list a bit and settle
for recording a mouse fart.  In all seriousness, there are a few more
recorders made by marantz that sell for around 800 too $1000.  Some of
the older models that may still be around have very few menus and lots
of manual switches you can use to change parameters that the newer
recorders have placed inside menus.  I have used a couple of them and I
would say that their mike pre-amps are far worse than the Edirol-r1 or
the Microtrack.  In addition, they are quite a bit larger.  If you want
to know more, I'll research a few model numbers and links where they can
be read about.

What happens if you feed a mouse scotch and then try to record it?

Neal