[bct] Re: descriptive video and a couple other things

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:55:43 -0600

Hi everyone,

I have been a member of NFB since 1985. We usually bring anywhere between
2,500.00 to 3,000 people to national convention. I believe ACB doesn't bring
as many to their convention as far as I know.
The next NFB National Convention will be in Dallas, Texas from July 1-7,
2006. Watch for the Braille Monitor for more information.
If anyone haven't visit my web site, please take time to view it.
I am trying to make it as comprehensive specifically in braille, technology,
and sources of electronic books as well as sources for purchasing aids and
appliances, scholarships, and the like.

Lisa Hall,

Former Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a
college of the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx