[bct] Re: descriptive video and a couple other things

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:07:22 -0600

Howdy, Chris and all.  Now, here is a very interesting subject, so we may
just have to change the subject line if this discussion continues.  I want
to know how you people who are both blind and hard of hearing handle street
crossing.  I can't cross a street, because every time I do so, I step out
and immediately begin to swerve.  I can't keep straight, due to the balance
problems caused by the way my ears now hear things.  Hearing aids have a
worse effect, and I am afraid I'll get killed.  Can we please have a
discussion about this and how to rectify the situation?  I'm missing out on
a great deal simply because I can't get to it.  Thanks so much for any