[bct] Re: descriptive video and a couple other things

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:57:36 -0600

That is one of my favorite movies to date. I have the soundtrack on CD and it's awesome! My roommate had never seen Mr. Holland's Opus, so I brought the audio-described version to a one-year anniversary party we had a couple months ago. He really enjoyed the movie.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>