[bct] descriptive video

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:19:54 -0800

I've never understood the NFB's position on descriptive video. They'd apparently rather we blind folk distract someone from their enjoyment of a movie or TV show in order to know what's happening than just let us slap on a pair of headphones and cheer, laugh and/or cry along with our sighted counterparts. Hmm, let me think, which one's more independent? Grrrrr...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>