[bct] Re: demo of snow cone maker

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:28:03 -0500

I just listened to the snow-cone machine demo and it sounds pretty neat. I
haven't had a snow cone forever! I haven't yet listened to Larry's demo of the
Roomba yet, but I plan on doing that soon. This coming week is looking rather
busy for me. On Friday when my tutor and I went protein shopping, I bought a
caramel-flavored protein shake that is supposed to contain whey. I'll probably
have some tonight or tomorrow.