[bct] demo of snow cone maker

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:26:45 -0700

Hi everyone,

I just sent a short demo of a Rival snow cone maker up to the BCT FTP site;
it's only a couple minutes long, and would have been shorter except I got
frozen chocolate milk all over me and the counter in front of the machine so
had to keep cleaning it off, even after I got it into the glass. It was worth
it though, it was really good. Since then I've used ice cubes which work much
better. But it's a really cool machine! And the price isn't bad either, about

There's a really fun demo Larry did of the Roomba vacuum cleaner if you need
more gadget demos to listen to; I forgot which podcast number it is though. It
was one of the early BCT podcasts.