[bct] Re: dektalk

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:30:00 -0400

Yeah same here,
Thanks to Rachael Bater and Larry Turnbo on ACB Radio Interactive, I heard
the Revenge of Boris on their show 2 years ago and was cracking up big time!
I have never heard of Patrick Perdue until then and decided to download the
Dectalk stuff from the site. Take care.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Owner of Blind Men 4 Christ.
email and Messenger