[bct] Re: dektalk

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:43:10 +0100

Lol I believe the syntax is [phoneme<duration,pitch>] - lots of fun in my younger days with good ol' DECtalk.

Whenever I hear an old rttl ringtone I start mentally trying to work out how it'd work in DECtalk - guess old habits die haard.

Sean R. ... Am I not destroying my enemies when I make them my friends? - Abraham Lincoln ... Email: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx