[bct] Re: dektalk

  • From: "Edward alonzo" <edwardalonzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:55:22 -0500

Hi. I have always wanted to learn to make it make music.
Please do it I'd love it too. It wouldn't be boring to me after all,
people that don't' like it can always delete it.

Edward Fernando Alonzo and Holly Gail Alonzo To People in love and
happily Married!
check out my pod cast at:
to subscribe to it put:
into your pod catching client