[bct] dektalk

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 06:53:34 -0500

I know it's sort of old school, but I think it's cool. I'd love to see a podcast done on how to make the decktalk sing the songs that it does. I've always been fascinated by that, but have never quite understood how it worked.
Just my thoughts.
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed