[bct] Re: dectalk express

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:50:13 -0400

You may or may not actually want the latest firmware revision. I haven't
kept track of the DECtalk saga recently; especially not since they came out
with the new "portable" model of the Express; but the last I knew, the later
revision of the firmware was pretty roundly criticized by almost everyone
who had installed it. If anyone can shed more light on this, please do so.