[bct] Re: dectalk express

  • From: "Edward alonzo" <edwardalonzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 20:37:31 -0500

Try setting the frequency under synth opsions under the default.jcf file
see if that helps also there is a dialod called say all opsions under
that same settings menu. Try that as well. I don't have any trouible
with mine pausing in the corect places.
Hope this helps

Edward Fernando Alonzo and Holly Gail Alonzo To People in love and
happily Married!
check out my pod cast at:
to subscribe to it put:
into your pod catching client