[bct] Re: decoding an mp3 back in to wav for editing

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:02:50 -0600

Just load the file into Studio Recorder, do ctrl - A and then ctrl - c
Highlight all and then copy to clipboard.  Then open a new file in Studio
Recorder and paste the clipboard into the new file and you can edit to your
heart's content.  I just did a ton of that last night preparing my next radio
program for Radio Talkingbook Network.

In fact Larry, I am proud to say that for the first time I prepared my entir 1
hour program for next sunday using Studio Recorder only, and then burned the cd
to turn in to the radio station people at work with Sound Forge 8.  So, how
about making it possible to burn a cd directly in Studio Recorder.