[bct] Re: cutting food when out.

  • From: "Sabrina Markel" <louisiana-rain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:04:41 -0500

When I'm out eating I usually make an effort to cut my meat by myself but if the plate is full of other things such as fries and or veggies I have my mom or dad help me cut. I know some go out to eat and just pick the meat up with their hands. To me, that's okay if it's fried chicken but steak or pork chops I like to cut up.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>