[bct] Re: cutting food when out.

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 13:25:56 -0600

Hi Adam. I agree with you about paper and plastic. A lot of times I find it difficult to stab a piece of food with a plastic fork. Also, whenever I am at a gathering where people are sitting on the ground or floor with food and drink, I ask if I can sit at a table to do my business because otherwise I just end up with spills all over the place.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Morris" <awmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>