[bct] Re: crossing streets

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 12:07:49 -0400

My goodness, Vince!  I have been accused of being intrepid, but that goes even
beyond me.  <grin>  It is a relief that you are all right, and that nothing
worse happened to you.  We are all just adventurous souls, I suppose.  Try and
be safe, won't you, and if you cannot be safe, at least be alive to tell about
the thrills.