[bct] Re: crossing streets

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:34:52 +0100

  That reminds me of the time when I crossed a road at the lights, and was
half-way across, then started to cross the other half only to relaise that the
lights didn't apply to that half! Help!!!! there was a van bearing down on me,
and luckily my instinct was to relax as his bonnet ploughed into my back. I
ended up splayed across the bonnet (oh, hood, sorry) and nobody got hurt that

  I was the one who apologised profusely that time for giving the driver a hard
time - I got the impression it had hurt him more than it hurt me. Luckily he
had only been going at about 10 miles an hour.

  But that was a wake-up call. Not only did I have to be more careful on the
roads, but I soon afterwards went to the eye clinic, and was then registered as

  Stay safe y'all, but not too safe.