[bct] Re: creation science

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 00:03:43 -0800

Thanks for posting those sites again. I shall check them out.  I came to a
similar compromising conclusion to yours this evening so it looks like we are
going in a very similar direction. I also believe that, regardless of what we
think or believe, in the end we will have a different mind set once we are in
eternity; so in the long term, it doesn't really matter what view I currently
have, or what view another Christian has, because in the end we will be changed.

Mary, thanking you for those sites again