[bct] Re: creation science

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:14:46 -0500

Mary, Dan, & Shane:

As Shane's lengthy article contribution indicates, there are divergent ideas
and approaches even within the "Christian" community, just as there are in all
other groups that have certain belief systems.  So, not all Jews would agree
with all other Jews, all Janists with each other, all Hindus with each other,
all Shamanists with each other, etc.  I do believe Mary that the realm that is
God's is unlimited to Him, but within limits for us,  since he established the
natural laws which govern His universe.  It is very possible that the creatures
of His making may be wrong if their concepts with "natural" limitations,
disagree with the natural and supernatural things God reveals in the Bible.
And the Bible is not of private interpretation, so without the Holy Spirit,
mortal man cannot understand what must be spiritually discerned.  Only the
author of the book has all the answers, and He guided a number of authors over
many centuries to compile a text that is consistent with itself.  I have been
pleased to interchange with Mary, Slithy, and Dan specifically, because I
believe we have maintained courtesy and respect for each other.  My main
purpose in posting responses is to indicate an alternative viewpoint that can
be rejected or accepted by any on the list, even those who are not directly
participating in the discussion.  I provided the link in an earlier post,
www.answersingenesis.org, so anyone interested could explore further for
themselves.  There are scientists in a variety of fields who use much of the
accumulated scientific body of knowledge, from their perspective of belief in a
young-earth, creation model.  Another source for this subject is the Institute
for Creation Research at www.icr.org.  I also have tried to limit the number of
posts I make on these "non-technology" subjects, so as not to over burden those
on the list who have little or no interest.  May we all continue to enjoy a
good mixture of exchanges, both  of depth and light-heartedness.

Mike Justice,
www.MPNHome.net