[bct] Re: creation science

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 01:13:07 +1100

Agreed. Probably best taken off list if contributors want to continue
discussion. However, the same should be applied to any topic which
seems to continue on, but which only has a couple of contributors.

Personally, I use a threaded mail reader, so I can delete all the
e-mails with the same subject line with one button press - another
reason to make sure your subject lines stay relevant.

Tim