[bct] Re: crazy podcasts that Larry sent out a day or two ago

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:49:28 -0600

How did he get the jar down the sink? If I understand correctly, they have
these trash compactors that are installed in the kitchen sort of like a
dishwasher. You just put your stuff in and close it up and push a button. I'm
not sure where the glass fragments end up, but he will have a major problem
with glass in the pipes if that's where. I thought the light bulb thing was
pretty funny, it sounds safe enough that the glass just goes in the jar.