[bct] Re: considering the olympus ws 320

  • From: Shane Christenson <shane68@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 23:39:15 -0500

Hello. Yes, in the hq stereo mode, the lympus ws-320 m will do nicely.

Shane
At 10:25 PM 5/13/2006, you wrote:
Hi all!
This sounds like a great recorder, but I have some questions before I go ahead and buy it. It sounds like it would be great for podcasts. However, I'd like to find a recorder which will allow me to record my senior voice recital in a reasonably professional manner. Is the Olympus capable of such professionl recording quality? I hope so, because I'll be able to afford it more readily than either an Iriver or an edirol. Thanks!
Allison

Check out B S C Games' new exciting game, Pipe 2, Blast Chamber. Read all about it, download a free demo or just plain order it at
http://www.bscgames.com/pipe2.asp