[bct] computer issues

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jennipalmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:01:34 -0500

Hey, can someone help please? I can't find command prompt in my =
accessories anymore and paths no longer show in the address bar in =
folder views. I went in to the folder options, and tell it too and it =
still doesnt it says show full paths in the address bar is on. I =
recently took an account off of my computer because it was related to =
the college i was attending and I did not need it. I cleaned stuff off =
but when i go to delete it's directory it wont let me help please.