[bct] Re: comparing the sounds of all Olympus recorders

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 11:24:10 -0500

Mary, your file had 0 bites for some reason.  So, if you could do one
with the DS2 and leave it in the format the recorder produces, that
would be nice.  Actually, if you have both recorders, it would be nice
to hear you demo both in that it would be the same voice and I don't
expect many people have both recorders.  Sorry for the extra work.
Thanks for helping.

Neal