[bct] Re: compacting mailboxes

  • From: Paula Waby <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:30:04 +1300

Hi Bill

Thanks for the idea.  I tried that and while it imported some messages back,
they were only the ones that hadn't got lost in the first place.  My computer
has now gone to visit an information technologist friend who will run a
recovery programme that I could not get to work with Jaws.  If that fails, I'll
have to count my losses I guess.  Thanks a lot for your help and suggestions.
They were very helpful and worth trying before I had to part with the machine.
At least I have the Braille Note so I can still get email.

Cheers
Paula.