[bct] Re: compacting mailboxes

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:26:14 -0800

Hi Paula,

You might try the export/import function in Outlook Express.  Pull down the
file menu and arrow down to export.  Choose mail messages and follow the
prompts.  This should create a file from those mailboxes that you found in
the store location.  Once you have created the export file, go to the import
function and give it that filename.  I'm not sure if that will work, but it
might.

Bill