[bct] Re: compacting mailboxes

  • From: Paula Waby <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:45:27 +1300

Hi Bill

I've traced the mail boxes using that store feature you described so thanks for
that tip.  Most seem to have data in the files which could be promising.  I
haven't got through all my emails yet so don't know if anyone has found out
what one might do if these files still exist but if anyone does know I'm game
to try.  I did find a programme called mail navigator that says it helps with
the recovery of files, but it didn't seem terribly user-friendly with Jaws.

Cheers
Paula.