[bct] Re: commercial Parabolics

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:02:11 -0600

I wonder how good these would be for doing a podcast? It would seem possible for you to point one at yourself and talk into it, bypassing much of the computer fan noise or whatever noise you get. From BCT, I now know I shouldn't get a keyboard-sized computer because they're real noisy and I'd be stuck recording it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>