[bct] Re: comments on the talent show

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:49:22 -0800

  Frank Lizarde said:
  Maybe we should do a "we are the world" or an "if every day were Christmas"
type thing, With all of those grate key board players, trumpet players, singers
and guitars, we could do wonders!

  Why not?  The ACB Radio Interactive staff has done this since its inception
each Christmas.  It's a pile of fun to do as a performer and how our production
people make it sound so awesome is beyond me!  Y'all oughta try it!  And as
Interactive has proven, it can be done, and done pretty doggoned nicely too.