[bct] Re: comments on the talent show

  • From: "lance" <lance.kamaka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:51:22 -1000

Hello everybody,
I just finished listening to the talent show.  Wow!!!  Simply awesome!!!!
  Neal, I recognize that accompliment you played at the beginning of the
show.  I once owned a technics 3000 that had the same thing.  Really cool!!
Here are my top three favorites.  I actually liked all of them.  This is a
keeper.  Okay,  number 1 in my book was that song by Kenny Reed.  As I
mentioned in my previous message, I love smooth jazz.
2.  I really like that song from Hope.  It really sounds like a lot of the
songs from my cd Soothe Me.  Great song!!
3.  Kai's poem with all the sound effects.  Out of all the performances, I
thought this one was the most interesting.  Never heard anything like it.
  Thanks Neal for putting all this together.  Keep up the great work.
Aloha, Lance