[bct] Re: combining .mp3 files

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 08:20:59 -0800

Neal,

the wave pad program is also the one i have been using. It has many features including a file converter, CD burning program, and such. However, the editor only deals with wav files. After you have mixed, added effects, combined, whatever you want to do, then you can save it as an mp3. It will open an mp3 file, but it uncompresses it for editing purposes.

Jenny