[bct] Re: combining .mp3 files

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:05:57 -0500

Hello,
I use wavepad, and one of its selling points is that it will do what a program like mp3 surgeon will do. The best part of it all is that it's free. There is a Masters Edition, but you do not have to upgrade, and the program is not just a trial basis.
Anyway, this is just another solution, perhaps, or it is what I use.
I hope this was of some use.

Hope