[bct] Re: combining .mp3 files

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:10:10 -0800

Neal and list,

I wonder if GoldWave users could insert files as can be done with Studio Recorder. When you edit with GoldWave, do you edit a specific document or do you edit a blank document as with Studio Recorder, or do you have a choice of either approach? My approach has been to build the components, and then insert them sequentially into an empty file, then edit everything to remove the extraneous stuff. It might be a bit confusing for some people, though, since it's different from merging or combining.

I guess this approach originates with the structured programming and writing I used to do; build a chapter at a time, or a module at a time, and now, build a podcast a piece at a time..

Mary